Schengen visa allows the holder to seamlessly travel across 27 European countries and open doors to a world of historic landmarks, diverse cultures, and breathtaking scenery await exploration.
The visa allows its holders to stay in these 27 countries for a maximum of 90 days before needing to return home. In this article, we have given details about the Schengen visa requirements as well as the visa application process and required documentation.
Countries Under Schengen Visa
- Czech Republic
- Return Flight Ticket
- Travel Medical Insurance: Coverage of at least Euros 30,000, valid for the entire Schengen territory travel period.
- Proof of Accommodation: Valid for the entire travel duration; in the case of online bookings, a comprehensive and clear booking confirmation is essential.
- Proof of Financial Means: This includes current account statements, savings account details for the last 6 months (with bank address and phone number), proof of income for the last 6 months, tax returns (NTM and FBR) for the last 3 years, proof of pension payments, and evidence of other regular income sources.
However, these additional documents may be required as well:
- Confirmation from Employer: Details such as name, position, duration of employment, salary, type of employment, leave permit, and contact details, signed by an authorized person.
- Proof of Self-Employment: This could encompass tax reports, trade register excerpts, websites, or proof of export/import.
- Confirmation from Educational Institution: Including details like name, course duration, approval of absence, and contact details, signed by an authorized person.
- Proof of Entry Permit: If in transit, confirmation from the country of final destination.
Schengen Visa Fee (As of November 15, 2023)
The fee for Schengen Visit Visa in Pakistan is Euro 80 (which translates to Rs. 25,000 as of November 15).
Minimum Bank Statement
You need to show a minimum bank statement to confirm that you can bear expenses for the duration of you stay. The amount depends on the location where the tourist plans on staying during their stay.