CALIFORNIA: Former Guns N’ Roses drummer Steven Adler is hospitalized after finding him with stab wounds.
It is believed it was a suicide attempt and it is being reported he was found with self-inflicted knife wounds.
Police department responded to a call of possible suicide attempt. He was found at rocker’s Studio City Calif., home.
The officers have found the incident a medical a medical emergency only. They confirmed that no crime had been committed.
He was shifted to a local hospital. The injuries are not life-threatening.
It has not yet been confirmed if it was a suicide attempt or accidental.
Adler somehow stabbed himself in the stomach.
He was hospitalized in Los Angeles on Thursday.
About Steven Adler
- Steven Adler was born in Ohio on January 22, 1965.
- He joined Guns N’ Roses famed rock band in 1985.
- He was kicked out of the band in 1990 due to his public struggle with drug addiction.
- He was taken back into the band after he signed a contract that he will stay away from drug use. He was fired again same year due to drug use.
- In 2008 he appeared in reality show “Celebrity Rehab”
- In 2012 as a member of the group he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of fame.
His fans are saddened and sending him well wishes.
Just now hearing about Steven Adler. Very sad and very concerning. I just reached out to him a couple days ago when in LA to come on my show. He had texted me. Didn’t hear back. He is a great dude & friend & I truly hope he gets well & healthy soon!
So sorry Steven Adler my prayers are with you for a quick recovery. Love you babe!
Sad news about Steven Adler, prayers for a quick recovery!
Get well soon I hope one day those demons leave you
On Thursday Adler Instagram Account has shared
Come get lucky with us at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas July 12!!!
In response, his fans had replied with love and warm wishes.
They told him to stay strong and we will support and love you. They also said they will always be with him.