Hayley Kiyoko Alcroft is an American singer, songwriter, actress, dancer and director. She has earned huge fan following due to her open LGBTQ relationships in her music videos.
She is very vocal about her sexuality and it reflects
READ MORE: Mahira Khan 4th Sexiest Asian Woman 2018
She also claims:
“That’s why my fans and I relate to each other,” she said. “My music reassures them that they aren’t alone – that their feelings are valid, that they are enough and they will find someone to love them back.”
Hayley Kiyoko Interview
- Date of Birth: April 3, 1991 (age 27 years), Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Height: 1.63 m
- Songs: Girls Like Girls, What I Need, Curious, Gravel to Tempo, MORE
- Movies and TV shows: CSI: Cyber, Lemonade Mouth, MORE
- Albums: Expectations, Lemonade Mouth, MORE
- Parents: Sarah Kawahara, Jamie Alcroft
Hayley Kiyoko is a lesbian and she knew it when she was six years old. Her first crush was her female swim teacher.
She grew up struggling with her identity and fear of rejections if she disclosed her self.
Hayley Kiyoko wanted to inspire and build confidence in youngster going through same struggle. Her music is based around her own struggles of life.