Anti Encroachment operation continues in Islamabad

ISLAMABAD: Capital Development Authority (CDA) and ICT administration are conducting operations against encroachments and illegal constructions all over the city in connection with ongoing anti-encroachment drive.

In this connection during the operations conducted on Tuesday, near Jhugi Stop Bahara Kahu, teams of Enforcement Directorate demolished / removed 20 depots of construction material, nine (09) illegal block factories, 20 rooms, 15 water tanks and 45 jhugies in the area. During this operation 50 kanals of State land was got vacated from illegal occupants.

In the meanwhile, operation for leveling / demolishing of rubble of commercial and other buildings demolished during the operation against encroachments on the right of Kashmir Highway remain continued. During this operation, 70 % rubble of the demolished commercial buildings has been leveled while rubble of the remaining 30% building will be removed within next one or two days. Furthermore, notices have been served to 18 residential premises on the right of way of the Kashmir Highway.

Read More: No increase in Registration and Token taxes on vehicles

Follow INCPAK on Facebook / Twitter Instagram  for updates.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

ایڈ بلاکر بند کرو