The Chief Minister of Punjab in order to combat the soaring unemployment and financial challenges has established e-Rozgaar centers in 36 districts of Punjab. The e-Rozgaar centers will aim to provide training to the educated youth of the nation to enhance their professional capabilities. You can apply for e-rozgaar training programme now by visiting their website
This initiative of the Government will open the doors for the youth to earn income by providing them the opportunities for self-employment through freelancing. Through this movement, the Chief Minister will expedite the freelancing skills of around 10,000 people annually.
The details about the center names and their locations can be accessed from the website:
Procedure to apply is as follows:
- Apply Online
- Appear for online entry test
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit documents online
- Then they’ll be asked to get the documents verified at centers
- Start classes
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Punjab domicile
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Education: At least 16 years of education
- Employment Status: Currently Unemployed.
The shortlisted candidates will get 3 and a half month of free training in their selected domain from expert trainers at their selected centers.
The 3 domains that candidates can select one from are:
- Creative Design
Every trainee gets a mandatory training in freelancing and Facebook Course Track designed by Facebook especially for e-Rozgaar
- WEB DEVELOPMENT BASICS
- HTML & CSS
- SQL QUERIES
- PHP & MYSQL (DYNAMIC WEBSITES)
- WORDPRESS BASICS
- BUILDING WEBSITES USING WORDPRESS
- CUSTOM CONTENT TYPE IN WORDPRESS
- WORDPRESS THEME DEVELOPMENT
- INTRODUCTION TO WORDPRESS PLUGIN DEVELOPMENT
- CONTENT MARKETING
- MARKETING FUNNELS
- CREATING ENGAGING CONTENT
- WORDPRESS FOR BLOGGING
- LEAD GENERATION AND OTHER WAYS OF EARNING
- DISTRIBUTE CONTENT
- ON PAGE SEO AND BACKLINKING
- LOGO DESIGN
- CORPORATE IDENTITY KIT
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
- ADOBE INDESIGN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The e-rozgaar is not an offer of an employment and it is no way associated with any future employment opportunity in that respective organization. The program only aims to provide training to the candidate to enhance their professional capability and employability.
- Candidates will be required to follow all the rules and regulations of the respective organization including timings and confidentiality requirements.
- The candidates will be awarded training completion certificates on successfully completing the program. These certificates will be based on formal performance evaluation and rating. Candidates will be evaluated on attendance, performance on the job and other assignments, which may be assigned during the span of course, by the relevant organization.
- The candidate training is 3.5 months long. However, the management reserves the right to terminate the training of a candidate at any stage without any reason.
- The selected applicant shall have to sign an undertaking form available with the focal person of the respective organization he/she is posted all the information provided should be correct to the best of knowledge of the applicant and if found otherwise at any stage shall result in cancellation of the application.
- The submission of an application does not guarantee that your application will be successful for enrolment in the e-rozgaar programme.
- Selection/rejection of candidate is purely management decision no case can be filed in the court of Pakistan regarding this process.
- Laptops/furniture/lab equipment must be used with care. In case of any damage, the candidate will bear the loss.
- Management has the right to reschedule classes and center locations at any point in time.
- Any decision by the management regarding training, transfer, posting, termination is not challengeable in any court/judiciary.
- No stipend will be paid to the candidates.
- No transport facility or ta/da will not be provided to the candidates.
- You must be available during the working hours to attend this training.
Apply Here: https://www.erozgaar.pitb.gov.pk/