The Capital Development Authority (CDA) has announced an open auction of commercial and residential plots in Islamabad from 17th to 20th October 2023 at the Jinnah Convention Centre.
CDA states that it is a golden opportunity to acquire commercial and residential plots in the beautiful capital of Islamabad with complete legal protection.
If you are interested, the brochures can be obtained from the one-window directorate CDA and designated branches of HBL, UBL, MCB, Askari Bank, and Bank of Punjab from 2nd October 2023.
Meanwhile, the brochures for the plot auction can be obtained online for purchase and download from www.cda.gov.pk.
Categories of Plots for Action in Islamabad
- Blue Area
- E-11 Northern Strip
- Park Enclave Commercial
- Petrol Pumps
- Class-III Shopping Centres
- Agro Farms
- Fruit and Vegetable Shops
- IT Center (Commercial)
- I-11 Markets
Special Steps for Prospective Customers
- Presence of facilitation team at every step for providing facilities to the investors.
- Payment of 25% of bid amount as first installment within 30 days of acceptance of bid.
- Advance tax will be collected on pro-rata basis.
- After payment of first installment, building plan approval facility.
- Construction work to be started after making full payment.
Furthermore, there will be a 10% rebate on full payment within 30 days of bid acceptance letter and an additional 5% rebate on payment in US Dollars (USD).