ISLAMABAD: The Prime Minister Office has issued a list of designated Hospitals and Isolation Wards for COVID-19 to cater to Coronavirus outbreak throughout the country.
The Prime Minister’s Office, Pakistan tweeted the list on Friday.
Isolation wards have been created all over Pakistan to tend to the coronavirus patients.
The number of Designated Hospitals throughout the province and region is thirty-five.
- ICT – 1
- Punjab – 6
- Sindh – 4
- Baluchistan – 10
- KP – 7
- Gilgit Baltistan – 4
- AJK – 3
The Government of Sindh has also issued a list of isolation wards established throughout the province to treat the COVID-19 patients.
Senator Murtaza Wahab also shared the list of designated hospitals throughout the province. The list tweeted by him suggest the following nine hospitals
- Civil Hospital,
- Lyari General Hospital,
- Dow Ojha Campus,
- LUHMS Hyd
- LUHMS Jamshoro,
- Peoples Medical College Hospita SBA,
- GMMMCH Sukkur,
- Chandka Larkana,
- GIMS Khairpur
Coronavirus Outbreak: Designated Hospitals, Isolation Wards in Pakistan
In the case of an emergency, the people can rush to the nearest hospital.
Do not panic
The first thing to do in case anyone is suspected of COVID-19 is, do not panic and rush to the nearest designated hospital.
Islamabad Capital Territory’s official tweeter account had shared some valuable information earlier. The tweet said
There is currently no treatment for coronavirus. Antibiotics do not help, as they do not work against viruses. Treatment aims to relieve symptoms while your body fights illness. Stay safe and protect your loved ones by educating them.
Other tips shared were
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into the workplace
- Use hand sanitizers if soap and water are unavailable.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue or sleeves (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissue in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterward.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
The total number of coronavirus cases reported globally has reached 142,866. The COVID-10 has affected 137 countries and territories globally.
The number of people who recovered from the virus are 70,900 while 5,376 deaths have been reported.
These numbers are increasing very fast.
Watch live Coronavirus Update