ISLAMABAD: Deputy Commissioner Islamabad Hamza Saqafat heled a detailed meeting at the office of Cheif Commissioner to take measures to control any dengue outbreak in border areas.
1. ICT has asked reps of M/O Health to mobilize their teams and sign an MoU with NITB for Geotagging of the area
2. Daily entomology and Larvacidal reports will be shared for better management of patients and response
3. Fisheries Dept is asked to make available such fish which is to be put in the accumulated water
4. ACs to submit daily report of imposition of 144 on Tyres, water ponds, solid waste disposal, and sewerage leakage
5. DHO offside to take help from PITB for provision of desktop authorization so that Pindi and Islamabad can jointly monitor birder areas
6. Daily community awareness sessions to be organized so that prevention of the disease is ensured.
7. At the moment focus area is Rawat as there are no cases reported on entire ICT except this area
8. Weekly meetings will be arranged under supervision of ADC Dr Asif who will act as a focal person to liaison with all departments.
Read More: FBR issued Sales Tax Circular to assist Consumers
Leave a Reply