HYDERABAD: Ehsaas Kifalat Emergency cash distribution camp (centers) in Hyderabad list issued by Deputy Commissioner on 19th June, 2020.
The following camp sites are to be reopened to disburse Covid-19 Emergency cash grant to the remaining beneficiaries.
The Ehsaas Programme beneficiaries will be able to collect Ehsaas Emergency Cash grant of Rs 12000 from the following camps (Centers in Hyderabad District)
Ehsaas Kifalat Emergency Cash Grant Camps in Hyderabad
- Government High School No. Tando Jam, Taluka Hyderabad Rural
- Government Girls Primary School Husri Taluka Hyderabad Rural
- Government High School Chukhi @ Chukhi Taluka Hyderabad Rural
- Government High School Masoo Bhughari Hyderabad Rural
- Government High School Detha Station Hyderabad Rural
- Government Noor Muhammad High School Hyderabad City
- Government City College near Cloth Market, Hyderabad City
- Government Girls Degree College, Qasimabad, Hyderabad City
- Government Girls High School (GGHS) Phase 1, Qasimabad
- Government Girls High School (GGHS) Old Wahadat Colony, Qasimbad
- Government Girls Iqra School Hali Road, Latifabad
- Government Comprehensive School Unit # 10, Latifabad
- Government Girls Pilot High School GOR campsite, Latifabad
The Ehsaas Kafalat beneficiaries will recieve SMS from 1817 about the camp location and the date.
NOTE: Avoid any other Fake SMS regarding Ehsaas Cash Program from any unknown source and report to PTA immediately.
Earlier SAPM Dr Sania Nishtar announced that the Ehsaas Emergency Program was being extended to 160 million families instead of the earlier 120 million families who were eligible to get financial aid of Rs. 12,000 during the coronavirus pandemic.