Startup Pakistan Programme: The soft launch of the Startup Pakistan Programme took place today in Islamabad. Complete information on eligibility and how to apply for the program as per their website is listed in the below lines.
The Startup Pakistan Programme is open to all students and entrepreneurs from partnering Universities, colleges, Technical Institutions, and Madaris and early=stage startups.
To take your idea to the next level, to get incubation and funding/investment opportunity you can join this Practical Entrepreneurial program
Eligibility and How to apply for Startup Pakistan Programme
Apply as an Individual
If you think you have an innovative idea that can turn into a successful business in the future, the startup Pakistan Program will train you.
You can take entrepreneurship training, get in an incubation program and graduate from it.
- All men/women/transgenders holding CNIC of Pakistan
- Aged between 21 and 45 years with entrepreneurial potential
- Undergraduate or Graduate student at Universities, Colleges, Technical Institutions and Madaris (All majors eligible).
- Willingness to be held accountable to monthly program goals, receiving and accepting feedback with the capacity to implement or act on suggestions.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Commitment to Learn
- Commitment to be Consistent
- Self-driven and self-motivated
Individual Registration Form
To fill out the individual registration form click below
Apply as an Institution
To become part of Kamyab Jawan Startup Pakistan movement, you can join if you are:
- Government Departments,
- Higher Education Institutions,
- Institutional Investors,
- Corporations and businesses,
- Non-Profit organizations,
- International Development Agencies,
- Digital Platforms
- Registered Entity in Pakistan or Government Department
- International players must join through local partnerships
- Agree to the following:
- Commitment to support Startup Ecosystem
- Commitment to provide details on planned activities, startups, and engagements on an ongoing basis
- Commitment to Collaborate and Coordinate
- Commitment to provide quarterly progress reports
Organization Registration Form
To fill out the organization registration form click below