The Federal Government has launched it’s Baytee app to offer guidance to women and help them become independent through information technology (IT).
The Baytee app is designed, developed and maintained by women of the National Information Technology Board (NITB) to raise awareness on women’s rights and provide guidance through useful information.
This is a great initiative which will help improve the wellbeing and skills of Pakistani women and help them familiarize with government and semi government programmes.
The ‘Beti app‘ will provide one-click information on:
• Health services and hospitals
• Get information about the nearest woman police station and hostels
• Find the nearby job and training opportunities
• Inquire about schools and scholarships for women
• Keep updated about laws and regulations regarding women rights
• Platform for entrepreneurs
• Other public services for citizens of Pakistan
The app is currently only available for Android on the Google Play Store and hopefully an iOS version will be made available soon.