KARACHI: The Plot Allottees of Gulshan-e-Mehran Scheme 33 have reported unregularized Goth (Village) being set up on their plots and the Government of Sindh is completely silent on the encroachment issue.
Gulshan-e-Mehran Scheme 33 is located in Sector 4B at Super Highway Karachi also known as (Motorway M9). According to the allottees, the complaint has been forwarded to all news media outlets and to the government of Sindh. It has been ages trying to resolve the encroachment issue but there is no response by the Sindh Government.
Here’s what Allottees have to say,
The Sindh Government Employees Co-operative Housing Society that was established for the employees of different Sindh government departments has been encroached upon by the land mafia named Shahbaz Goth (Which is Unregularized Goth) .
The society, which is located in Gulshan-e-Mehran, Sector 4, Scheme 33, was established in 1970 – some 38 years ago. Employees who were working in various government institutions were given membership and were allotted plots for which the employees had to make some payments.The rightful owners of the plots have been fighting for the possession of the plots for more than 38 years. Many Alottees were employees who were allotted the plot. We are fighting for the rights. we have been deprived of the plots and have been compelled to live in a houses on rent. Although the journey is tiring and humiliating, we will not give up. We have full faith in the justice system and the law and order department of the country. We believe that the institutions of Pakistan will listen to our pleas and will take immediate action to resolve this problem.Allottees of Gulshan e Mehran Scheme 33 Karachi.
With that saying, Allottees have also shared a video clip of the encroachment in Gulshan e Mehran Scheme 33 Karachi and since 2018 they have been complaining on different platforms (Media and Government).
Allottees of Gulshan-e-Mehran Sector 4 Committee Members:
- Anjum Aijaz: Mobile#:0305-2311452
- Fahan Ali: Mobile:0333-3403168
- Wjahat: Mobile#: 03132100547
- Shahid: Mobile#:0345-2802804
- Nadeem Shaikh: Mobile#:0300-2266524
- Amin Baig: Mobile#: 0333-2197159
- Jawed Akhtar: Mobile#:0333-2369216
- M.Jalal Uddin: Mobile#:0312-8663644
- Abdul Qudus: Mobile#:0332-2590779
- Asif.M.: Mobile#:0321-2623777
- Zeenat Ara Mobile#:0333-3173920
- Saleem Tariq: Mobile#:0333-2182910
- Khalid Hussain: Mobile#:0321-2565344
- Syed Farhan Ali: Mobile#:0333-3903168
- Muhammad Tariq: Mobile#:0345-2967841
- Farhan Mahoob: Mobile#:0300-2128951
- Zia-Ur-Rehman: Mobile#:0322-2008727
- Nadeem Ahmed: Mobile#:0300-2810589
- Abdul Rafi Khan: Mobile#:0331-8484710
- Abdul Wajid: Mobile#:0333-2388093
- Adnan Akram Mobile#:0322-2175467
- Ahmed: Mobile#:0333-2308272
- Zeeshan Ahmed: Mobile#:0333-3865570
- Asim Mobile#:0346-2708995
Read More: Pakistan Citizen Portal Helpline Launched