ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan launched the ‘Hunarmand Pakistan Program’ today in Islamabad.
The program aims to empower the youth of Pakistan by training and providing them with high tech professional skills.
In the initial phase of the ‘Hunarmand Jawan Program’, 170,000 youths will be professional skill-based training. Out of these 50,000 will be trained in advance areas of Technology such as artificial intelligence, robotics, and cloud computing.
Further 50,000 more will be trained in Technical education and Vocational Training in conventional areas.
Salient Features of Hunarmand Pakistan Program
- Development & Standardization of 200 Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Qualifications
- International Accreditation of 50 Pakistani TVET institutes and initiation of Joint Degree Programs with reputed international TVET Institutes.
- Strengthening of NAVTTC’s National Skill Information System (NSIS) and expansion of National Job Portal.
- Establishing 100 Smart Tech labs across Pakistan for distant learning programs in Technical & Vocational Education and Training sector including the introduction of soft skills, Business & IT and virtual skill development
- Establishing 10 countries of destination-specific facilitation Centers in 10 cities across Pakistan with high outflux of Pakistanis in the international market workers abroad
- Establishing 70 new labs/workshop in Madrassa(s) to introduce skill development activities all across Pakistan
- Skill Development Program for 50,000 youth belonging to less developed areas of country especially Balochistan, GB, AJK and newly added districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Ex-FATA), Southern Punjab & Rural Sindh
- Skill development training of 50,000 Youth in High-End / High-Tech. technologies in reputed Universities & state of the Art TVET Institutes of Pakistan
- Apprenticeship training of 25,000 youth in the industry under Apprenticeship Act-2018 (Formal & Informal Apprenticeship) in collaboration with provincial TEVTAs
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) of 100,000 youth to certify informally acquired skills inside the country and abroad and training of 8,000 Assessors
- Establishing a National Accreditation Council at ICT
- Accreditation of 2,000 TVET Institutes all across Pakistan
- Transfer of Technology through Foreign Training of 500 TVET Teachers in Technologically Advanced Countries and In-country Technical Training of 2,000 TVET Teachers
- Establishment of 50 Business Incubation Centers to promote self-employment and entrepreneurship in skilled youth
National Vocational and Technical Training Commission have announced admission under the PM Hunarmand Pakistan Program. Under this program, more than 500 institutes (Universities, technical institutes, and industrial units) will offer more than 200 courses.
I the category of high tech courses, the youth will be trained in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, cloud computing, Mechatronics, etc.
Whereas not-teach skill development courses will include plumbing, welding, etc.
Duration of Courses
The courses will be of three to six month long
Free of cost
Terms and Conditions
- An Applicant must be within the Age bracket of 18 – 40 Years
- An applicant must have a valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- An applicant must not have availed any government paid Skill Development program facility
- An applicant must not have to get himself/herself enrolled in any other parallel (federal or provincial) skill development training program
- An applicant must submit the hardcopy of print-out of this Online Application form along with a copy of CNIC and other qualification certificates/documents in desired training institutions
- An applicant is mandatorily required to appear before NAVTTC Interview team with all original documents at the desired institution at the announced day of interviews
- To avoid any inconvenience, stay in touch with the training institutions to attain information regarding date of interview
- Only those applicants will be shortlisted for Training Program which has relevant knowledge and aptitude for applied trade
- NAVTTC reserves the rights to accept or reject any application based on available information
- In case if any shared information is found deceptive or incorrect at any stage, the admission will immediately be canceled
- Physically challenged persons will be given due preference for admission in suitable training programs
How to apply
The form is available at NAVTTC website which can be downloaded.
The online form is also available
Apply from Kamyab Jawan website
- Visit https://kamyabjawan.gov.pk/
- Click on ‘Hunarmand Pakistan – Skill for All Program’ in Kamyab Jawan Tab
- Click on ‘Trades Offered’ Option
- Click on ‘Apply’ Option in front of your selected Trade
- Fill the Form and Press ‘Save’ Option
- You May ‘Print’ the Form for Your Latter Use
- To Track Your Application Status, Click on ‘Track Application’ Option
- Enter Your CNIC Number and Press “Track Application” Button
- After Selecting Trade and Institute of Your Choice
- Click on ‘Download Application Form’ Button
- Fill the form and Take Print of It
- Attach Your Latest Passport Size Picture Along With Academic Certificates
- Submit Hard Copy of the Form to the Institute, You had Earlier Selected
- To Track Your Application Status, Follow the Above Mentioned Procedure
How to submit the form
Forms can be submitted at the relevant regional offices of NAVTTC offices. Documents required are
- Completely filled form
- Two passport size photographs
- CNIC copy
- Copies of all educational documents
NAVTTC Regional Offices
Islamabad/Rawalpindi Division, AJ & Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan
Director-General, NAVTTC Regional Office (Islamabad), Plot # 38, Kirthar Road, Near PTV, Sector H-9/1, Islamabad,
Phone Number: 051-9215192, Fax: 051-9206638
Director-General, NAVTTC Regional Office (KP), PDA Complex, Block-I, 3rd Floor, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar,
Phone Number: 091-9217742
Director-General, NAVTTC Regional Office (Sindh), State Life Building No. 02, 8th Floor, Wallace Road, I.I. Chundrigarh Road, Karachi.
Phone Number: 021-99217987
Director-General, NAVTTC Regional Office (Punjab), 41-E/1, Barkat Ali Road, Johar Town, Lahore.
Phone Number: 042-99330387
Director-General, NAVTTC Regional Office (Baluchistan), House No, B-151, Near Elementary Girls College, Jinnah Town, Sumangi Road, Quetta.
Phone Number: 081-9203625