The Commissioner Office of Hyderabad has issued Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) for general public to curb the spread of the coronavirus pandemic in Pakistan.
The notification states that these SOPs are to be strictly observed otherwise violations will be dealt with by the Deputy Commissioner under the relevant laws.
According to the SOPs all permitted business and workplaces will be allowed to be open under specific timings mentioned in the order of the Home Department, Government of Sindh. You can find those SOPs in the link below.
Read more: Sindh Govt SOPs for Businesses and General Public.
Restaurants are allowed to stay open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and this includes tandoors and bakeries but it must be noted that the following SOPs need to be observed very strictly not just by businesses but also the general public when leaving the house:
- Face masks are mandatory for all people who come out of the houses for a valid reason or are exempted during the lockdown. The face mask shall cover the nose, mouth and chin.
- Sanitizing and cleaning hands after every activity and whenever necessary shall be strictly ensured.
- Every employee/worker shall be examined before entering into the work place and if symptoms of flu, cough or fever are found, he / she may be referred to the hospital immediately and shall not be allowed to enter the workplace.
- Business / workplace shall be hygienically cleaned and disinfected frequently with the disinfectant.
- Social distancing shall be ensured at every workplace.
- Employers shall ensure availability of masks, sanitizers, hand wash / soap for their employees / workers.
- Biometric machines shall be disinfected frequently and after every use.
If in any case these SOPs are not observed, strict action will be taken by Deputy Commissioner in according with the laws.
Read more: Mosques will remain open during Ramazan.