PESHAWAR: The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has issued a notification stating a list of all the KP health offices and institutions that will remain open during Eid Holidays from 22 to 27 May, 2020 in light of the coronavirus pandemic.
Earlier the Federal Government announced six days Eid Hoilidays from 22 May to 27 May, 2020 in a notification that was issued by the Ministry of Interior where almost all businesses, shops and markets were told to remain closed during these holidays.
However, the Health Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has issued a notification stating a list of all the KP Health Offices and Institutions that will remain open in the province in view of the health emergency from the coronavirus pandemic.
The light of these health offices and institutions include:
- Health Department
- Directorate General Health Services, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Merged Areas.
- All Offices of the District health Officers and Medical Superintendents, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/
- All Hospitals and other health facilities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Health Care Commission, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Independent Monitoring Unit, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Below is a copy of the issued notification.
Read more: KP Government Extends Business Timings.