QUETTA: Chief Minister of Balochistan Jan Kamal Khan is launching Qarz e Hasna Scheme [Interest Free Loan] together with the non-profit organization Akhuwat Group aimed at helping families affected from the coronavirus lockdown.
Under this scheme families affected from the coronavirus will be available to avail interest free loan so they can pay for food, medication and utility bills during the lockdown since many people are struggling with their jobs and businesses.
- Applicant of Qarz e Hasna Scheme should have a valid CNIC and must be a permanent resident of Balochistan.
- Applicant must be between 18 to 62 years of age.
- The income or business of the applicant is affected by the coronavirus lockdown.
- Applicant must have limited source of income.
- Applicant must be a resident of an area where Akhuwat Group operates.
- Applicant must not be involved in any criminal, sectarian, immoral or illegal activities.
- Loan amount of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000 will be given along with a 3 year payment plan.
- Monthly installment will range from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1,000
- Return payment will begin after lockdown.
If you fall under the eligibility criteria you can apply for the Qarz e Hasna Scheme.
This interest free loan will first be given to 25 thousand families belong to districts in Balochistan where the Akhuwat Group operates. Chief Minister’s Qarz e Hasna Scheme will soon be expanded to other districts as well.
For further details please contact Akhuwat branch
Head Office: 042-35122222, 042-35122743