The Government of Sindh has issued a notification regarding the opening of Offices of the Secretaries of certain Administrative Departments from 11 May 2020 however, with the minimum essential staff while making sure that standard operating procedures are strictly followed.
The notification states that these offices will need to follow the advisory and standard operating procedures (SOPs) issued yesterday (9 May 2020) by the Sindh Health Department.
The following departments are allowed to open their offices of secretaries from Monday (11 May 2020):
- Auqaf, Religious Affairs Zakat and Ushar Departments
- Human Rights Department.
- Industries and Commerce Department.
- Information, Science and Technology Department.
- Investment Department.
- Minorities Department.
- Social Welfare Department.
- Universities and Boards Department.
- Works and Services Department.
Based on the notification, the Administrative Secretaries are required to ensure the opening of Engineering Wings of their respective departments throughtout the province for construction works.