KARACHI: The Government of Sindh has issued a notification regarding the opening of Offices of the Secretaries for 12 more Administrative Departments starting today (19 May 2020).
The notification issued by the Services, General Administration and Coodination Department of the Government of Sindh states that these offices will open will the minimum essential staff and strictly observe the standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Earlier, nine administrative departments were allowed to open their offices on 11 May 2020 following the same standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Now the following Administrative Departments are allowed to open their offices with effect from 19 May 2020:
- College Education Department
- Cooperative Department
- Culture, Tourism, Antiquities and Archives Department
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Forest and Wildlife Department
- Human Settlement and Spatial Development and Social Housing Department
- Inter Provincial Coordination Department
- Livestock and Fisheries Department
- Mines and Mineral Development Department
- Population Welfare Department
- School Education and Literacy Department
- Sport and Youth Affairs Department