Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) ends Country-wide Sit-in (Dharna) after an agreement signed between Federal Government and TLP leaders just a while back.
The Government and TLP Leaders signed an agreement (MoU)
Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan and Government of Pakistan (MoU) Points
1. The review petition has been filed against Asia Bibi’s acquittal. The government will have no objection to it.
2. Legal procedure to add Asia Bibi’s name to ECL will be initiated.
3. If the “Movement against Asia Bibi’s acquittal” finds any proofs or witnesses against her, the government will act instantly upon it.
4. Anyone arrested during the “Movement against Asia Bibi’s acquittal” on and after 2nd October will be freed.
5. If someone has been hurt physically emotionally or financially Tehreek e Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) is truly sorry
No Strike tomorrow, The show is over let’s return to normal life from tomorrow.