KARACHI: Police have arrested a teenage boy involved in the murder of Yasmin, mother of three in Surjani Town, Karachi.
Nineteen-year-old ‘Mohsin Saleem’ was a student of forty-year-old Yasmin. Mohsin killed his teacher after failed rape attempt.
READ MORE: Babar Iftikhar appointed new DG ISPR after Asif Ghafoor
Mohsin Saleem and ‘Yasmin’ were in the same neighborhood. Mohsin took tuition from Yasmin, the mother of three.
According to reports Yasmin’s death occurred as her neck was cut by a sharp weapon.
The Investigation Police have arrested nineteen-year-old Mohsin in the murder case of Yasmin which took place on January 5. The incident took place in Sector 36 B of Surjani Town located in Karachi.
According to the police report,
- Mohsin and Yasmin were in the same neighborhood.
- Yasmin was his teacher and gave him private tuition.
- On the day of the incident, Mohsin found his teacher alone at home and tried to take advantage of the situation.
- He entered the house and tried to sexually assault his 40-year-old teacher.
- Yasmin resisted and threatened her student that she will tell his parents and the entire neighborhood about his act.
- After receiving threats from the teacher, Mohsin slit open her neck with a sharp weapon.
- To misguide Mohsin also stole Yasmin’s mobile phone and purse and left the scene of the crime.
- The murder weapon is also confiscated by the police
About the Yasmin Murder Case
The incident occurred on 5 January 2020, Sunday evening. The mother of three was found dead in her house in Surjani Town Karachi.
The mother was identified as Yasmin, wife of Shahid.
Her body was moved to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital from her home in Phase II of Gulshan-e-Surjani for autopsy.
According to doctors, Yasmin was stabbed to death.
The police said the mother of three was alone at home when the incident took place.
Her husband works for the military and was out of town.
Follow INCPAK on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram for updates.
Leave a Reply