Zong 4G introduced its Mega Data Offer providing 50GB data for 7 days in just Rs. 100 load including taxes to make the lockdown easier for people amid coronavirus crisis.
Zong Mega Data Offer probably the the highest volume of any weekly internet bundle being offered in Pakistan and that too at a very reasonable price.
The Zong Mega Data Offer gives 50GB data to users for a period of 7 days which can be utilized at night during 1AM to 9AM unlike some offers from networks like Telenor and Jazz.
Telenor has also launched a new Work from Home Package for customers during coronavirus lockdown.
How to subscribe to Zong Mega Data Offer Package?
|Package Duration||7 Days|
|Package Timings||1AM to 9AM|
|Package Charges||Rs. 100 recharge|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- How can I check usage details of Mega Data Offer?
By dialing *102# (Charges 10 Paisa+Tax per inquiry).
- Will the Mega Data Offer be automatically renewed?
- Is there any download limit on Mega Data Offer?
Customers can download as much as they want within the 50 GB volume from 1AM – 9AM.
- Can I subscribe to DTO & GNO along with Mega Data Offer?
Yes, it can be subscribed. GNO & DTO resources will have precedence over Mega Data Offer resources within the time bracket (1AM – 9AM).
- What are the charges after 50GB mobile internet volume is consumed?
Re. 1+Tax/MB out-of-bundle rate is applicable between 1AM – 9AM & Rs. 4+Tax/MB between 9AM – 12AM until bundle expiry after which customers will be moved to their respective base tariff.
- Can the bundle be re-subscribed after 50GB mobile internet volume is consumed?
Customers will first have to unsubscribe the offer by sending “UNSUB LNO” to 6464. After that customers can re-subscribe the offer by dialing *808#
- Will the customers be charged again if they subscribe to the bundle twice?