Tickets for the Pakistan vs England final Test match at the National Bank Cricket Arena in Karachi will be available for sale starting Tuesday (13 December 2022) as per the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB).
According to the details, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is has kept ticket prices for the final Test match between Pakistan vs England at nominal rates.
Pakistan vs England Ticket Prices (Karachi Test Match)
The ticket prices range from Rs. 150 to Rs. 500 as follows:
- A General enclosure (Nasim-ul-Ghani, Iqbal Qasim, Muhammad Brothers, Intikhab Alam and Wasim Bari) ticket is for PKR150
- A First-Class enclosure (Asif Iqbal, Waqar Hassan and Majid Khan) ticket is for PKR250
- A Premium enclosure (Imran khan, Quaid, Wasim Akram and Zaheer Abbas) is for PKR300
- A VIP enclosure (Hanif Muhammad, Javed Miandad and Fazal Mehmood) is for PKR500
How to Buy Tickets for Pakistan vs England Test Match in Karachi?
The tickets will be sold physically from Asghar Ali Shah Stadium in Nazimabad, RJ Mall (Pakistan Physical disability cricket association) and Sector-35-F, Korangi no. 4. To further facilitate the fans in getting hold of the tickets, the PCB, through BookMe, will also place van booths at Do Talwar Clifton and Numaish Chowrangi.
The tickets will be available on sale from 0900-1800.
Important information for ticket-holders:
- Entrance inside the venue on a match day will strictly be either through an ID card/B-Form used while purchasing the ticket.
- Entry to the match will only be allowed on printed tickets.
- It is prohibited to bring any firearms, toy guns, vuvuzela, explosives, firecrackers, cigarettes, matches, lighters, knives and any sharp objects into the stadium
- No eatables, drinks, glass/plastic bottles, any flag except Pakistani flag are allowed in the stadium
- Ticket issuance is subject to the Organisers’ terms and conditions, which are available at www.bookme.pk, specific venues and locations
- All persons, including children above the 4 years, must have their own separate and original ID Card/B-Form & ticket to enter the stadium and while sitting inside the enclosure during the match.
Read more: PCB Announces Squad & Schedule for Pakistan Cup.