The Bangladesh test team arrived in Islamabad yesterday for the Test Match against Pakistan in Rawalpindi that will be held from February 7-11, 2020. Traffic Plan for the Pakistan vs Bangladesh Test Match has been revealed so everyone can plan their commute accordingly.
City Traffic Police Traffic Plan for PAK vs BAN Test Match
- For safety of teams, multiple diversions would be placed for traffic from 6th-11th Feb
- Double Road would be closed from 5th-11th Feb, morning till evening, for all kind of traffic for security reasons.
- Traffic entering from Islamabad to Rawalpindi will be diverted to Expressway before Faizabad, from where traffic may enter Rawalpindi at Dhok Kala Khan, Khanna Pul and Koral Chowk.
- Traffic moving towards Islamabad via Murree Road Faizabad would be diverted on opposite lane via U-Turn in front of Kidney Center.
- Traffic entering from Islamabad to Rawalpindi via IJP Road and 9th Avenue would be diverted to Pandora Chungi, Katarian, Carriage Factory, Chak Madad and Pir Wadhai Mor.
- Road Ghousia Chowk towards Murree Road would be closed. Traffic going towards Islamabad would be diverted towards Kuri Road via Sadiqabad Chowk
- Restrictions would be placed on traffic from Haroon Chowk and Dhok Kala Khan towards Ghousia Chowk.
It is recommended to allocate additional travel time for your commute during working hours because of traffic congestion on these routes.
The match will be held at the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium tomorrow on 7 February, 2020.
PAK vs BAN test Squads:
|PAK Squad||BAN Squad|
|Azhar Ali CPT||M Haque CPT|
|M Abbas||L Das|
|S Afridi||N Hasan|
|F Alam||S Hassan|
|A Ali||Al-Amin Hossain|
|F Ashraf||E Hossain|
|B Asif||R Hossain|
|B Azam||NH Shanto|
|Imam ul-Haq||T Iqbal|
|I Khan||T Islam|
|S Masood||A Jayed|
|A Shafiq||M MithunWKT|
|N Shah||S Sarkar|