Hello friends posting this guide for people who are new to android and want to root their phones and/or install custom roms but in many cases we do not make a backup and when we face issue like soft brick,we start asking everyone to upload backup.
First of all we need to root our phone. Most of the MTK phones (QMobile, Voice, GRight) running Jellybeans or ICS with farmaroot app.
After getting it rooted we need to follow this procedure to make a backup.
How to make a Android Firmware Backup Method
1. Run MTK droid tools 2.2.9v
2. Connect your device with the PC/Laptop and turn usb debugging on.
3. Then click ROOT button found on the bottom of MTK Driod Tools and grant root access from your phone.
4. Now click the IMEI/NVRAM tab and then click backup to backup your IMEI.
5. Now its time to take ROM dump/backup. This backup can help very much if your phone get software dead .
6. Click the “root,backup,recovery” tab.
7. Click backup button and let program to do its work.
8. Click “To prepare block for flash tools” and select md5 file .
It will prepare blocks, after completing you will see a new folder having backup files.
To restore or even resurrect (in case its dead) your phone the backup you need SP Flash tools .
Wala! now you are free to do anything with your device.
any query related to Rooting or backup kindly refer to INCPak Forum on facebook.