I flashed a ROM on my “Qmobile Noir A10” and was really freaked out because the ROM i flashed had no Charging screen animation, and the charging LED was also not lighting up without the boot screen animation, in other words, there was no sign of charging when mobile was turned off and the LED was not on even when i charged the phone when turned on. I installed many roms but the problem was still persisting until i followed the procedure stated below:
Pre-requisites before solving the problem:
We assume that
1. You have already rooted your Qmobile Noir A10
2. You have flashed clockwork recovery as you would be needing it for solving this problem.
Solution: The problem can be solved by following these simple steps:
1. Download the file by clicking here s3 bootlogo
2. Copy the zip file into your SD card without extracting it.
3. Turn your mobile off and turn it on into clockwork mod recovery( by pressing power button along with the volume up and volume down keys).
4. Just select install zip from SD card and select the file you copied into SD card in step 2.
5. Now turn the mobile off.
Plug it in ,Congrats! LED and the charging animation are back again.