ROM Manager by ClockworkMod for Rooted users is a very important tool for various tasks like.
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
But no Custom Recovery for A6 was available, in this App to utilize all above tasks. So here is the procedure to do so.
1) 1st Make sure that Noir A6 is Rooted (using Bin4ry from xda-Developers)
2) Download “MTK Tools” application from Google Play store :
3) Download the custom Recovery image attached.
4) Open MTK tools and select Recovery Update, you will get recovery.img option, select it.
5) Click OK,
6) Phone shutdown and when restarted you will have CWM recovery For NOIR A6.
By : Anjum Sohail