Easypaisa been doing great across the country but this time they have came up with one of the best solution, ATM debit Card.
Easypaisa ATM card can be issued to all the Telenor subscribers already Easypaisa account holders and new ones.
The Transaction fee is 20 rupees per transaction using 1 Link ATM anywhere in Pakistan, to obtain this card read the below :)
Easypaisa offers ATM cards that are available for all Mobile Account customers from their nearest Telenor Service Center or Tameer Bank branch. These ATM cards will work on every ATM in the country and can be used to withdraw cash from the Mobile Account directly.
As per banking standards, these ATM cards are highly secure and also extremely convenient for Mobile Account customers who don’t need to go to an easypaisa shop to withdraw cash every time.
These ATM cards are available at all Telenor Service Centers, Tameer Bank branches as well as selected easypaisa retailers. There is no paperwork required and customers can pick up their ATM card and have the ATM card linked to their Mobile Account instantly.
- Any existing or new Mobile Account Customer can get an easypaisa ATM Card
- Easypaisa ATM cards works on all ATM (1-link and M-Net) locations across Pakistan
- Mobile Account customers can do Cash Withdrawal and Balance Inquiry transactions using the ATM card
- On every transaction using an ATM card, an instant SMS notification will be sent to the subscriber’s mobile phone
- For Cash Withdrawal, the customer’s Mobile Account’s daily and monthly limits will be applicable
- Walk into your nearest Telenor Service Center or Tameer Bank branch and request for the easypaisa ATM Card
- The easypaisa agent will ask for your Mobile Account number and process your request
- You will get an approval request from easypaisa (as shown below)
- You can approve the request by entering your Mobile Account PIN
- The one-time ATM card issuance charges will be deducted from your Mobile Account
Card Issuance charges will be applied
|Easypaisa ATM Card limits
||Easypaisa Mobile Account Limits will be applicable
|Card Issuance Charges
|Cash Withdrawal Charges
*Upto 90% savings on Cash Withdrawal using ATM
|Balance Inquiry Charges