ExyPhone iOs 8.0.2 Rom For QMobile A900 – Here we go! In collaboration with INCPAK’s whole team I present you a pure iOS 8 UI based ROM for QMobile A900. The totally new iOS functions are added and very attractive UI is designed. The most greatest thing is that this ROM is based upon original KitKat i.e 4.4.2.
I tried my best to make it as natural as I could. But however you find any bug or problem just post it in commenting section.
Rom Name: ExyPhone
Version: 1.0Build: -beta3
Screenshots ExyPhone iOs 8.0.2 Rom For QMobile A900
ExyPhone iOs 8.0.2 Rom For QMobile A900
1.Pure KitKat Based 4.4.2
2.Complete iOS 8.0.2 UI
4.Smooth in using
5.Complete init.d support
9.iOS Stock Camera
10.iOS Stock Music
11.iOS Stock Dialer
12.iOS Stock Gallery
13.iOS Stock LockScreen
14.Super User Integrated to settings
15.Viper4Android FX Pre Installed
17.Zipalligned For RAM Optimization
18.500+ MB RAM Free
20.RAM Cleaner Added
21.Pre Tested Too
22.And Much More Cool Features Added
Hope You Will Enjoy This Pure iOS Experience on Your Android Device…. :)
Note: Do not forget to backup your IMEI through Mobile Uncle Tools.In case you get INVALID IMEI so you can again restore it through Mobile Uncle Tools.
Note: I am not responsible if you somehow mess up with your phone. I dont provide any guarantee if you dont follow proper step by step installation procedure. So follow all steps carefully and never skip any step.
- Download the file from the given link above.
- To Flash this file your Noir A900 must be rooted and have custom recovery first. If your phone is not rooted kindly refer to this post for rooting procedure and installing customrecovery:http://www.incpak.com/tech/qmobile-a900-root-method-and-custom-recovery/
- Now place the downloaded files (ExyPhone iOs 8 mtkdevil signed.zip) in your sdcard
- Turn off your phone
- Go into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume UP + Power key at the same time
- First make a BACKUP of your current ROM so if you mess up somewhere you can go back to your old ROM
- Select backup and restore and then select backup .Wait for few minutes untill it completes.
- Now go back and Select Wipe/Data Factory Reset
- Now Select Wipe Cache Partition
- Now go to Advanced and select Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Go back to the main menu of recovery mode
- Now select Install zip from SDCARD
- Choose the file “ExyPhone iOs 8 mtkdevil signed.zip”
- Wait for 5-10 minutes for the ROM to flash completely.
- It will automatically reboot your Phone.
- Your new iOs8 ROM is ready to be used
Whole INCPAK Team Farhan Imaan Bro (For Providing Such a Great Platform)
SmileToLife For Base ROM :’)
Port By: Hasan Bhatti (mtkdevil)