How to convert video files using a video converter?
The following will show you a step-by-step guide to complete conversion tasks.
Step by Step procedure, Just go with the flow and there you go ! Compress any video you want for your smart phones.
- Firstly, download the video converter and then install and run it.
- Click “Add File(s)” button and select the video you want to convert.
- select the output format (e.g you want to convert your file into MP4 , AVI , 3GP or any other format ).
- for custom adjustments go in settings. In video settings select the resolution you want , set the frame rate & video bitrate. In audio settings set the encoder( usually mp3 or aac are used) , then sample rate , then channels (usually 2 channels) & audio bit rate ( usually 128)
- select the destination where you want to save your output file (your converted file), click on browse and select the folder .
- now click on start so your conversion will start .
as conversion takes / uses most of your CPUs usage so i recommend not to run any application or program while conversion, but this depends on your PC’s speed.
I have uploaded three conversion software’s , choose any one .
Leave a Reply