Many Android users asked how to delete system apps/ or built-in app that are preinstalled in phone. There are many methods and apps that can be used to delete system app, So as i use Link2SD app to i will be giving the procedure using this app.
Lets have a quick look at Link2SD features:
- Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the applications you select
- Automatically link newly installed apps
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external (for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions (multi-select mode)
- Uninstall system applications
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps
- Convert user apps into system apps
- Integrate “Updated” system apps into system (ROM)
- Clear data and cache of the application
- Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status
- Sort and filter applications
- Search applications by name
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
First of all download LInk2Sd
- After you have installed open it there you will see all apps installed on your device (system and user installed apps both).
- click on any system app that you want to get rid off .
- Then click on action button.
- there you will see the uninstall option click it ( note once you have deleted the cannot be restored so if you have large internal storage 2-3 GB just freeze the app or make backup of your app so you can reinstall system app if you need it in future ).
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.