HTC came up with two new smartphones called HTC butterfly S & HTC One . The Taiwanese smartphone maker is to release the 5-inch HTC Butterfly S mid-June and the 4.3-inch HTC One mini mid-July. Aside from the reported HTC Butterfly S and HTC M4, HTC is also to release its best-selling HTC One smartphone in two color options in July.
Specification HTC Butterfly S :
- 5-inch 1080p screen full-HD
- Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean and the Sense UI
- quad-core 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 4MP Ultra Pixel rear camera with a f2.0 aperture and BSI sensor
- 16GB Rom
- support microSD card expansion
- 3,200mAh battery
- front-facing speakers
- micro-SIM and microSD card slots
- Wifi, Bluetooth, DLNA, HDMI, and LTE, as well as NFC
Butterfly S on right below !
Specification HTC One mini :
- 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.3 inches (~342 ppi pixel density) Super LCD2, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Dual-core 1.4 GHz Krait 300
- Adreno 305
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 4 MP rear, 2688 x 1520 pixels, autofocus, LED flash / front 1.6 MP, 720p
- Yes, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Beats Audio
- LTE connectivity
- Non-removable Li-Po 1800 mAh battery
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system with a layer of Sense 5
- HTC One Mini will also have stereo speakers on the front.
HTC ONE Mini on left below.