HOW TO INCREASE APPLICATION STORAGE/PARTITION OF QMOBILE NOIR A20 this method is shared by Sami Ahmed Khan INCPak Forum member, currently using QMobile Noir A20.
ANSWER : by using this application you can increase your application storage to install more application
ROOT REQUIRED – Your Qmobile Noir A20 should be rooted first
Disclaimer : this application is only for Qmobile noir a20
If your phone is not rooted kindly first Root it using the method in the given post https://www.incpak.com/tech/qmobile-noir-a20-rooted-detailed-root-method/
DO NOT TRY if you don’t know what you are doing. Carefully follow each step, I will not be responsible if you end up bricking your phone.
*Backup phone’s internal storage (internal SD) data before proceeding.
1. Download and Install the App attached here.
2. Reboot into Recovery and do Backup, Reboot system.
3. Open X-Q800 Repartition Tool APPLICATION.
4. Select appropriate option for partition, confirm and reboot into Recovery.
5. Do a Factory Reset (Make sure you don’t wipe /system. You may get an error during factory reset/ wiping data after partitioning, don’t worry it’s normal). Reboot into system(OS) and again reboot into recovery.
6. Restore the backup that you had backed up in step (2).
7. Now Reboot system. You may need to format internal SD if android asks to do so.