Kitkat for Qmobile Noir i9 is finally available to download and upgrade your smartphone.
INCPak is proudly presenting to you guys, the long awaited KitKat ROM for QMobile Noir i9. The installation procedure for this KitKat ROM for QMobile Noir i9 is a lot different then installing the rest of the ROMs. So, only those who know what exactly are they dealing with, should continue. Others should stay away from following this procedure.
WARNING: The installation procedure is a lot different and a lot riskier. It can cause you a DEAD DEVICE. So please, only those of you who are willing to take the risk, shall continue. It is hereby made know to everyone that Neither me nor any other member of TEAM shall be held liable for the damage caused by following this procedure. THIS IS REALLY DANGEROUS. One wrong move and you’ll end up with a dead device unless you follow exactly.
- The files from the links given below.
- QMobile Noir i9 with USB Cable.
- A Computer with stable Windows 7 and Anti-Virus Turned Off.
- Some Courage to do this.
This process is dangerous and might be permanent. So Proceed at your own risk. Follow below to install KitKat on QMobile Noir i9.
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR STOCK ROM with MTK Droid Tools first…. MUST
- Download all the three files from the above given links on your Computer with Windows 7.
- Extract the Drivers-MT65xxPreloader.zip file onto desktop or someplace convenient to access.
- Double click on InstallDriver.exe to install the drivers for QMobile Noir i9.
- When the driver Installation is completed, Extract S5501_KK_Agua_Rio_v0714.zip onto desktop.
- Now Extract SP FLASH TOOL.zip onto desktop.
- Open SP FLASH TOOL folder and then open flash_tool.exe.
- Once Flash Tool is opened click on Scatter-loading button on the right side of the flash tool.
- Now browse to S5501_KK_Agua_Rio_20140719_V0.07 folder which we extract earlier onto desktop.
- Then select MT6582_Android_scatter.txt and click Open.
- After doing above step properly, change Download Only to Firmware Upgrade. After selecting Firmware Upgrade, click on the Download button WITHOUT TOUCHING ANYTHING ELSE.
- After clicking the Download button, REMOVE battery from your QMobile Noir i9 and Connect it with PC. (Remember: Connect it without battery).
- If drivers are properly installed, the procedure will start immediately.
- It will take about 5-6 minutes to complete. Be patient. DO NOT DISCONNECT THE DEVICE AT ANY COST.
- When the procedure is complete, there will be a Green TICK indicating the completion of the flashing procedure.
- Now, DISCONNECT your QMobile Noir i9 and INSERT BATTERY inside and Power it up.
- The first boot will take about 3-5 mintues so be patient.
- Enjoy KitKat on your QMobile Noir i9.
- The rooting procedure of KitKat on your QMobile Noir i9 will be provided later.
- Ali Jee – For creating this post and finding this procedure.
- Syed Ahmed Ali Shah – For Helping me out.
- MyPhone Agua RIO
- Farhan Imaan – For providing us a Platform
- All INCPak TEAM
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.