Noir A20 is recently released by QMobile. There have been many rumors that A20 is having SIM Signals Issues and Wi-Fi Signal Issues. Well, I would say that Installing this LeWa ROM would possibly solve your problems. For those A20 users who have been facing these Issues, I’d suggest them to Install this ROM.LeWa Jelly Bean 4.2.1 for Noir A20 has been ported and is being shared with you first of all by INCPak.
Disclaimer : INCPak will not be responsible if you misunderstood the procedure and bricked your device. Those who have problem with INCPak Boot Logo, kindly give us some credit for the ROM.
Rooted Noir A20 with TWRP installed on it.
For Rooting and TWRP: Follow the instructions here for rooting Noir A20. (Rooting will void your warranty)
- Download the LeWa JB ROM for Noir A20 from link given below:
FreakShare BitShare PutLocker RapidShare MegaShares
- Copy it to your sd-card without extracting it.
- Reboot into Recovery Mode by Powering Off the device and then pressing Vol Up + Power Buttons at the same time for 5 seconds.
- When into Recovery Mode, Click Wipe and Then Click Cache when Cache is cleared, go back and click Dalvik Cache and when dalvik cache is cleared, go back and click Factory Reset. Once Factory Reset is done, Go back and click System.
- After those steps, go back to Main Menu and click Install. Now select the zip you just copied into your sd-card and Swipe to flash the zip file.
- After Flashing is complete, Click Reboot and wait for the device to boot-up.
Stay Connected to INCPak for more ROMs.