The Sony Xperia M low budget phone with a sleek design & mid range specs . Sony hasn’t announced how much the Xperia M will cost but it will launch in the third quarter of this year. A model that supports two SIM cards will also be released.
Full Specification :
- slightly older version of Android Jelly Bean, ver 4.1
- Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core 1 GHz Krait processor
- Adreno 305 graphics
- 4.0-inch TFT display of FWVGA
- 1 GB RAM.
- 4 GB internal memory
- MicroSD card slot up to 32 GB
- 5 MP rear-end camera with single LED flash,Exmor RS sensor and capable of 720p video recording
- The front-end camera is a basic VGA camera 0.3MP for video chats
- geo-tagging, touch focus, image stabilization, HDR, panorama, in the camera mode.
- dual-band Wi-Fi
- 3G with HSPA
- Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC and FM radio
Sony is advertising the Xperia M as a phone with “magical one-touch functions” thanks to its NFC connectivity and dedicated sharing apps.
Sony Xperia M runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with Sony’s proprietary skin on top of it. It will be available in four color versions – Black, White, Purple and Lime.
A dual-SIM version of Xperia M is also going to be available. The Xperia M dual has the same specs, except for the extra SIM slot and the lack of Lime color option.
Both Xperia M and Xperia M dual will hit the shelves in Q3 this year, but their pricing is yet to be announced.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.