INCPak as promised, is releasing MIUI v5 ROM for QMobile Noir A910 and also for its sister devices (clones). The installation procedure is like with anyother ROM and is simple. The download link and installation procedure are provided below. Please make sure to read complete post before installing anything new in your device.
*Disclaimer: Neither me nor any member of INCPak TEAM shall be held liable for the damage done to your device after installing this ROM however we assure you that this ROM has been completely tested on QMobile Noir A910 and there is nothing to worry about unless you follow the procedure correctly.
- A QMobile Noir A910 with a custom recovery installed. (We’ll be using CTR in this method)
MIUI ROM for QMobile Noir A910 (MEGA link) WARNING: THIS ROM CONTAINS INCPAK CUSTOM LOGO.
It is always recommended to make a full backup of your stock ROM on PC through MTKDroid Tools and make a backup of IMEI/NVRAM through that tool also.
- Download the MIUI ROM from the link given above. Remember: Its been tested on QMobile Noir A910. There is not a guarantee that it will install on clone devices.
- Copy the ROM to Sd-card root directory without extracting the zip file.
- Goto Recovery. There are two methods to go to Recovery. ONE: Press the Power Button + Vol UP + Vol DOWN buttons together for 6-7 seconds and then press Power UP again to goto recovery. TWO: Or you can use any rebooter app which are present at Play Store to enter Recovery Mode.
- Once in Recovery Mode, click on Wipe Menu and then Wipe all the four as follows. Wipe Data – Factory Reset (This will erase all your personal data.) Wipe Cache Wipe Dalvik Cache Format system (This will erase your current ROM, so please only do this when you’ve backup of your previous ROM)
- After the whole Wipe process, click on Install zip and then click on Choose zip sdcard.
- Now select the zip that you copied to your sd-card in the 2nd Step.
- Click Yes on any confirmation message regarding the installation of the zip.
- The installtion will take around 30-40 seconds.
- When installtion is complete, go back to Main Menu and click on Reboot the Phone.
- First bootup will take some time (e.g 3-4 Minutes). Please be patient.
- After the bootup, go through the initial MIUI setup and then Enjoy.
- Ali Jee – For creating the ROM and making this post.
- Farhan Imaan Abro – For providing the platform (INCPak)
- All INCPak TEAM
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK.