MIUI V5 Rom For Huawei G610 / U20 By Syed Ahmed Ali Shah he is one of the senior INCPak Team member, Since It’s 2014 we are changing the trend and adding other Brands as well this time Huawei just entered and The Rom is Ready to Rumble.
For Build Number V100R001C00B115 only
Checkout the Screenshots
Rooting Huawei G610 ain’t that easy as compared to Qmobile phones, Syed Ahmed Ali Shah shared his own experience that he bricked his phone TWICE while attempting but finally he successfully did.
Currently INCPak don’t have Huawei G610 / U20 Root Method on the website, which will be added within couple of days but here’s something for Huawei Users.
Note :- Syed Ahmed Ali Shah says, Huawei G610 / U20 is not a bit easy as Qmobile Smartphones so he wants someone experienced with Huawei ” Experienced ” Person to Flash this Rom first and let us know his experience.
INCPak is not liable for any damage or mistake done by you to your smartphone.
For the Discussions you are welcome to join us on
MIUI V5 ROM for Huawei G610 / U20
URL : http://www.mediafire.com/download/swu44wlj50azenb/MIUI_v5_G610_U20_3.12.14.zip
How to install CWM And Backup
- Root your device with Framaroot.apk from here.
- Download CWM from here ( For build number V100R001C00B115 only )
- Put CWM recovery on root of the sd card and rename it to recovery.img.
- Then download MobileUncletool.apk from play store. Install MobileUncletool and click update recovery. It will show recovery.img file click on it and then press ok.
- First of all backup everything even before installing the CWM Recovery through MTk Droid Root and Tools Which can be downloaded from here so that in case if something happens you can restore it back through SPFlashtool.
- SPFlashtool which can be used to restore backup which can also be downloaded fron here.
- More info about sp tool flash method here
Note : Remember I am not responsible if you brick your phone, so, what ever you will do, will solely be your own responsibility.
Flash Installation Method:
Please make a nandroid backup of your device first. INCPak Team will not be responsible for any damage to your device while installing this ROM.
- Copy the downloaded file on your SD-CARD.
- Power off your phone.
- Turn your phone on in recovery mode (by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER buttons).
- Make a backup.
- Select “backup and restore”. And then select “backup”. When it is done select “Go Back”.
- Select Wipe/Data Factory Cache.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition.
- Go to advanced and select wipe dalvik cache.
- Go back to the main menu.
- Select “Install zip from sdcard” –> “Choose zip from sdcard” –> Now select the downloaded ROM zip file –> Select ”Yes”.
- It will install the ROM. (Remember, all your data, contacts, messages, settings etc. will be wiped)
- Phone will reboot itself or do it manually doesn’t matter.
Join INCPak Forum for The Technical Assistance and Discussion for the Updates what’s new and what’s cooking Like INCPak Official Page on Facebook.
Before I end, I must repeat Huawei G610 is very critical phone when it comes to Rooting, If your phone is Rooted you may enjoy MIUI V5 since we have tested else we are not liable for any damage.