If top-of-the-line handsets from Samsung, HTC, or Apple don’t thrill you, perhaps a walk on the smartphone wild side is in order. For a sky-high sticker price approaching $700, the unconventional Oppo Find 5 offers a quad-core processing punch, massive 5-inch 1080p display, Android Jelly Bean, plus a striking, modern design. The unlocked device also provides international GSM operability for all you globe-trekkers. While the Oppo Find 5’s high cost of entry will scare away casual phone shoppers, this gadget’s distinctive style and impressive capabilities are certainly a draw to Android aficionados and mobile technology addicts alike.
Features in detail :
- 5.6 inches tall by 2.7 inches wide
- 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor backed up by a healthy 2GB of RAM
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Oppo places its own UI skin over Android, which in the International version of the Find 5.The Find 5’s interface shouldn’t throw experienced Android users for a loop, besides the fact that it closely resembles an iOS or Samsung TouchWiz layout with large, chiclet-style app icons, vibrant home screens depicting nature scenes, and a side-scrolling application tray.
- To snap pictures, the Find 5 sports a high-resolution 13-megapixel camera. The sensor is also back-side illuminated (BSI) and provides an HDR mode. You can also capture HD movies in 1080p quality. If you’re into fancy extras like burst shooting, panorama, or special filters, though, you won’t find them here — at least in the software version I used.
- The centerpiece of the Find 5 is its vast 5-inch 1080p display (1,920×1,080 pixels). Using IPS LCD technology, the screen created sharp details, had wide viewing angles, and got pretty bright as well, at times the display is unresponsive, requiring to repeat touches. Hopefully this is a simple software issue.
Oppo 5 Find: Android Smartphone Review – SoldierKnowsBest
Oppo Find 5 smartphone Review by incpak com
where to buy?