INCPak is now proud to present A20 4.2.1 Jelly Bean Update for the device which comes pre-loaded with Android 4.1.2. As the Q-Owners promised to provide an update for QMobile Noir A900, we’ve also managed to provide an update for QMobile Noir A20. It has always been one of the TOP Priorities of INCPak to provide you guys with “quality” ROMs and tech stuff. This time, we are proud to say that we have done it too.
This update for A20 resembles with the stock ROM of QMobile Noir A900. Although, it is not an Official update from QMobile (which they are NOT going to provide for A20), but it is pretty much close and accurate. This Update is only for OLD batch A20 Users, and it can only be put through Custom Recovery. Lots of Chinese Bloatware has been removed from this update and it is Un-Rooted ROM.
Scroll Down below to check out screenshots and Download Links for A20 4.2.1 Update. You’ll also find A20 4.2.1 Update Installation procedure step-by-step explained below. Following are the brief features of the update.
- Blazing Fast
- Better RAM Management
- Good Battery Backup
- Moderate Gaming
- Removed Bloatware
- Removed Chinese Apps
- Removed Chinese Folders from SD-Card
- New modified UI
Please make a nandroid backup of your device first. INCPak Team will not be responsible for any damage to your device while installing this ROM.
1. You will need a Rooted OLD Noir A20 with a Custom Recovery Installed (Either TWRP or CWM). We will be using TWRP
2. Copy the downloaded file on your SD-CARD.
3. Power off your phone.
4. Turn your phone on in recovery mode (by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER buttons).
5. Select Wipe and then Wipe these in order.
6. Go back to Main Menu
7. Select Install and choose the downloaded ROM to be installed.
8. Let it take its time.
9. After installation Click Reboot System.
10. The phone will reboot into A20 4.2.1 Updated ROM.
11. This Update is not rooted. To root this ROM, download FramaRoot.apk from
By installing this ROM, you agree to INCPak Logo terms and conditions. Again, This ROM is for OLD Batch A20’s.
-Ali Jee (Android Developer & Tech Talks Member of INCPak)
-Farhan Imaan (CEO & Owner of INCPak)
For Queries, please visit
Like our Facebook Pages