Qmobile’s latest addition to smartphone Noir A20 installed with Jelly Bean 4.2.1. The video shows gaming on the phone with benchmarks. Credit again goes to Bilal Muhammad of INCPak test lab member to share his video with us after JellyBean 4.2.1. As the features include a quad-core processor and 1 Gb Ram hence gaming experience will significantly better from previous Q’s smartphones.
Qmobile Noir A20 Specification :
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad core ARMv7 Chipset, GPU (PowerVR SGX)
- Ram : 1 GB
- Dimension 136.5 x 67 mm
- Rom : 4 GB
- Os : Android version 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Display : 4.5″ qHD LCD 540 x 960, Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors (240 dpi), Multitouch
- Camera : 8 megapixel(3264 x 2448 pixels,Video recording 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) rear Shooter, Auto Focus & LED Flash , Front camera for video calling.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light sensor, Magnetic field sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Gravity sensor
- Bluetooth : yes v4.0 with A2DP
- WLAN(Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n)
- Dual sim : yes
- GPS / Geo tagging
- 8 GB SD/memory card (6 class ) with the box
- Entertainment: FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3 player, Google Talk, Games (built-in + downloadable)
- Battery : 2100 mAh, Talk time Up to 5 h , Stand-by Up to 400 h
- Price Rs=19500
- available in white & black color.
Qmobile Noir A20 with 1.2 Ghz processor, comes with 1GB RAM and 4GB built-in memory (1.70 user available),it runs on Android jelly bean 4.1 OS and allows users to enjoy hundred of apps, WiFi connectivity and allows users to browse internet & use Facebook, Google Talk and much more.