Qmobile X800 also comes in 16GB internal storage with Octa core processor and 2GB of Ram, 13 mega-pixel camera making it a high end phone available in very impressive price.
Below is the comparison between Qmobile, LG and Samsung which has similar specs but LG and Samsung are well known brands as you know and have better built and quality than qmobile, so lets have a look at the spec sheet below.
Qmobile X800 vs LG G2 vs Samsung S4
||1.4GHz Octa core
Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400
|Exynos 5 Octa 5410
CPU Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
||4.7″ HD 720 x 1280 312PPi
||True HD-IPS 5.2″ 1080 x 1920 pixels 424 ppi
||Super AMOLED 5.0″ 1080 x 1920 pixels 441 PPI
||13MP AF Camera with LED Flash
||13 MP optical image stabilization, LED flash
||13 MP, LED flash
||5 Mega Pixel Camera
|| micro SD upto 32GB
||microSD, up to 64 GB
||In Model D802
- Qmobile X800 has an Octa Core while LG G2 has a Quad core and Samsung S4 comes in Both of them.(having more cores does not mean that device will run faster)
- All of them has 13 mega pixel camera. (pictures quality depends on quality of camera sensor not the higher pixels)
- Dual Sim, Sd card Slot is plus point.
- LG G2 has the powerful battery 3000 mAh while S4 comes second and Qmobile X800 with the lowest.
- Ram is same in all of them thats 2GB.
- Rom varies Qmobile X800 has 16GB, LG G2 has 32 GB, S4 has 16Gb but G2 has no SD card slot while others have it.
- All smartphones are 3G supported but not 4G only LG G2 model d802 has 4G support.
- G2 has taken the lead in Benchmarks Section.
- Qmobile X800 16GB is for 19k box pack while G2 and S4 are in used conditions.
- LG G2 and Samsung S4 have capabilities of making 4k videos and [email protected]
- LG G2 and Samsung S4 have additional gestures, multitasking, Ir blaster etc.
Hope you will now able to compare for which to phone opt. for.
Please share you views regarding the above mentioned phones, which phone do you like most and why in comment box .