After releasing Raven ROM for Noir A8 and Noir A7 ,INCPAK now presents to you Raven ROM with Jellybean 4.1.1 for your Qmobile Noir A9 and Noir A10.
Raven ROM is the most unique and the most abstract custom ROM of all ported for Qmobile Noir A8, Noir A7, Noir A9 and Noir A10. The ROM is integrated with all the exciting features that users require most. You have a complete new user interface on this ROM. The ROM is packed up for all kind of users Music Lovers,Gamers,Internet Users,Battery savers etc. It is the most stable custom ROM so far known for Noir users.
Visit this post for more details about this ROM and for screenshots of this ROM:
For Raven ROM for A8 Download links visit this post:
For Raven ROM for A7 Download links visit this post:
First of all i would like to give credits to whoever worked on developing this ROM.
Akshit Banta who originally made this ROM for MMX A110.
Ali Akber (INCPak senior member) for porting this ROM to A8 ,A9 and A10.
Khurram Shahzad (INCPak member) for porting this ROM to A7.
Ubaid Ur Rehman Khan (Admin INCPAK) for helping me out on porting it to Noir phones.
Aleem Ashraf (Admin INCPAK) for working on the graphics side of the ROM.
Sumair Ali (A9 user and INCPak troubleshoot member) for testing the ROM on his A9 and cooperating with us for making this ROM A9 friendly.
Tanveer Khan (A10 user and INCPak troubleshoot member) for testing the ROM on his A10.
Farhan Imaan (CEO INCPAK).
Ahmer Zaidi (INCPAK team member).
Downloading and flashing both zip files (ROM+FIX) is necessary or else some features wont work!!
|Noir A9||Raven ROM For Noir A9|
|Important FIX For Raven A9|
|CWMR Recovery For A9|
|Noir A10||Raven ROM For Noir A10|
|Important FIX For Raven A10|
|CWMR Recovery For A10|
Note: INCPAK is not responsible if you somehow mess up with your phone. We dont provide any guarantee if you dont follow proper step by step installation procedure. So follow all steps carefully and never skip any step.
- Download both files from the given links above.
- To Flash these files your phone must be rooted and have custom recovery first. If your phone is not rooted kindly refer to this post for rooting procedure:
- For installing custom recovery in your phone kindly follow these steps:
- Now place both of the downloaded files (raven rom and fix) in your sdcard
- Turn off your phone
- Go into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Button UP + Power key at the same time
- First make a BACKUP of your current ROM so if you mess up somewhere you can go back to your old ROM
- Select backup and restore and then select backup .Wait for few minutes untill it completes.
- Now go back and Select Wipe/Data Factory Cache
- Now Select Wipe Cache Partition
- Now go to Advanced and select Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Go back to the main menu of recovery mode
- Now select Install zip from SDCARD
- Choose the file “A9 Raven Rom-INCPAK.com.zip” for A9 or “A10 Raven Rom-INCPAK.com.zip” for A10
- Wait for 5-10 minutes for the ROM to flash completely.
- Once its done go back to main menu and reboot your phone
- Now once your phone loads up put all the system details it asks you and after you are done TURN OFF your phone again.
- Now go in recovery mode again and select Install Zip from SDCARD
- Select “A9 RAVEN FIX 1.0.zip” for A9 and “A10 Raven FIX 1.0” for A10 from your SDCARD and select YES
- Once its done your raven rom is completely ready to be used, reboot and enjoy your new ROM :)
Important Apps And Tweaks For Raven:
1. Xposed Framework And Viper Music Engine:
- After you have applied and flashed both files now go to your app drawer menu and open Viper4AndroidFX app
- The app will prompt for installing important drivers select YES
- Now it will ask for your device type so select Cortex A8 with Neon
- It will ask you to reboot your device so first install xposed framework too and then reboot
- Go to your app drawer and open XposedInstaller app
- Press the install/update option
- Now reboot your device. After your device is rebooted open Music app
- Go to settings >sound effects
- Now selet Viper4Android FX as default app
- Now plug in your headphones and just check the quality of the sound your mind will surely be blown :)
- Download Xthemes engine and one of its crystal theme from these links:
- Install xtheme engine ,open xposed installer app go to modules section and put a tick mark on xthemes engine.
- Now install crystal theme open xthemes engine apply this theme, reboot your phone and enjoy the best theme for your raven rom :)
- The crystal one matches the Raven theme but however you can install other themes too from here:
2. Increase Battery Backup:
- Do this as soon as you install your rom
- Download battery calibration app from playstore:
- Charge your phone to 100%
- As soon as you unplug your charger run this app and tap on “Calibrate Battery”
- Use your phone normally now until the phone goes down to 1% and do not charge in between.
- When your phone turns off automatically due to low battery plug in your charger and then charge it to 100% without any interruption
- Now your phone’s battery backup would increase for sure
- Dont try this again and again or it would decrease battery timing, just use it once
3. Increase Your Phone’s Volume:
- Open phone dialer
- Type code *#*#3646633#*#*
- Engineering mode will open
- Go to hardware testing>Audio
- Go to Loudspeaker Mode
- Change MAX Volume from 144 to 160
- Go back and do the same for Normal Mode
- FM Radio Not Working – FIXED
- Storage Settings Force Close – FIXED
- Low Volume – Tweak Available Above
- Not booting up – Startover installation from step 9 and dont forget to apply update only AFTER A RESTART
- Heating up – Jellybean problem not a ROM problem ,but dont worry it doesnot affect your phone by any means
- Battery Drainage – Tweak Available Above
- Skype Calling – Jellybean problem with skype compatibility. Maybe it will be fixed by skype in their next update.
Kindly rate our ROM after using it at the top of the post. Your feedback will be appreciated :)