Samsung’s small brother Galaxy S4 mini will be releasing on 1 july, but will actually arrive a few days ahead of the expected July 5th release date. S4 mini with mid-high specification, a slightly slow processor but big ram makes it a powerful device. Samsung is hoping to give its lighter smartphone much of the same S4 taste, although the Mini has stepped-down specs compared with its flagship family, like a lower-resolution screen, camera and processor .
Samsung galaxy S4 Specification :
- 4.3-inch qHD (960 x 540) Super AMOLED display
- 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2.2
- 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB of memory (5GB available to the user)
- microSD expansion slot with support for up to 64GB of memory
- 8-megapixel rear camera with TouchWiz camera features
- 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1900mAh battery
- 8.94mm thick
- 107g in weight
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, and LTE network support as well
The Samsung Galaxy S3 was an instant hit when it released last year. However, although it is still available, a Galaxy S4 successor has recently released. Now the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is about to hit a smaller version of the Galaxy S4 with lesser specs.
The Samsung galaxy S4 is more expensive than the previous S3, so other cheaper phones are available in the market with higher specs might be a cause of dropping Samsung sales.
Leave a Reply