Recently Toshiba wraps off its 3 new Excite tablet series include two high end devices Excite Pro & Excite Write and one mid-range Excite Pure.
Excite Pro / Excite Write Specification :
- Nvidia’s latest Tegra 4 processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 2,560 x 1,600 pixel resolution
- 16GB or 32GB storage
- micro SD slot
- 8-megapixel snapper on the rear
- 1.2-megapixel front camera
- micro-USB 2.0 and HDMI micro ports
- 32GGB models support 3G LTE connectivity.
Excite Pure Specification :
- 1,280-by-800 screen 10-inch IPS
- Nvidia Tegra 3 processor
- 1GB Ram
- 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3MP rear camera
- Android 4.2.2
- 16GB of storage
- MicroHDMI, MicroUSB, and MicroSD ports
The Excite write & pro looks similar with identical size, specs and design.However, built with a Wacom digitizer inside, the Write will serve as a direct competitor to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. The Write includes a stylus which Toshiba purports will sense 1,024 degrees of writing pressure; however, the thickness of lines doesn’t change on the fly as it does on Samsung’s tablet, and line girth must instead be selected manually.
Both the Excite Pro and Write should be the very first Tegra 4 tablets to reach consumers if they make their late June release date.The Pro and Write will be released at $499 (32GB) and $599 (32GB), respectively. while $299 price for 16GB of storage for the Pure.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.