As promised at the MWC Barcelona 2018 , the Chinese manufacturer Ulefone launched this month’s Ulefone Power 5 battery with a 13,000 mAh giant battery. According to Ulefone figures, the phone would offer a 7-day autonomy for average use, a 2.5 hour charge for 100%, and even wireless charging (9 hours for a full cycle).
Interestingly, Ulefone applied at Guinness World Records to receive the world’s largest battery smartphone prize.
Ulefone Power 5 Specifications
- 6.0 inch IPS display with FullHD + resolution (2160 × 1080 pixels) and 18: 9 aspect ratio;
- MediaTek Helio P23 octa-core processor, Mali-G71 MP2 GPU, 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage, dual-sim or single sim + microSD card slot up to 256 GB;
- Android 8.1 Oreo;
- 4G, Wi-Fi b / g / n, bluetooth 4.1, fingerprint reader, USB type-C, 3.5 mm jack, facial unlocking;
- 21X + 5 Megapixel Dual Camera, Sony IMX230, f / 1.8, autofocus, OIS, dual LED flash and 4K camera, 13 + 5 Megapixel dual front camera, f / 2.2 aperture and flash LED;
- 13000 mAh battery powered at 5V / 5A in 2 hours and 30 minutes from 0-100%, wireless charging, 330 gr. and dimensions of 169.4 x 80.2 x 15.8 mm thick.
Ulefone 5 is a very solid, heavyweight device, but this is inevitable when using a 13,000 mAh battery. Unfortunately, we do not have an official price for this phone, but in just a few days it will enter the pre-order period and we will then return with details. More information about Ulefone 5 can be found on ulefone.com , and if you want a Ulefone smartphone you can take a look at your anniversary campaign.