Xiaomi has launched the Redmi 9T in Pakistan at a price of Rs. 29,999 while offering some impressive specifications in the low mid-range segment.
Xiaomi Redmi 9T Price in Pakistan
4GB + 128GB
Internals and Storage
Xiaomi Redmi 9T offers a Qualcomm Snapdragon 622 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage which should be enough for the average user. The smartphone also offers the option to add a microSD card.
The smartphone comes with a quad-camera setup on the back, including a 48MP main sensor, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and a 2MP depth camera for those perfect portrait shots while on the front, the Xiaomi Redmi 9T is equipped with a 8MP selfie shooter.
Xiaomi Redmi 9T featured a massive 6.53-inches LCD display running at a resolution of 1080 x 2340 with a water-repellent coating. The smartphone has a small notch at the top of the screen for the camera which the company refers to as the “Dot Drop Display”.
Battery and Charging
Redmi 9T is powered by a massive 6,000mAh battery which is more than enough to last the user two days with moderate use of the smartphone.
Furthermore, the smartphone supports 18W fast charging to fill up that 6,000mAh battery in the matter of minutes. There is a 22.5W charger included in the box of the smartphone.
Color and Availability
The Xiaomi Redmi 9T is available in two color options, including the Carbon Grey and Twilight Blue at a price of Rs. 29,999 at the official MiStore.pk website.
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon 662 Octa-core CPU, up to 2.0GHz
- Display: 6.53’’ Dot Drop Display
- Camera: 48M + 8M UW+2M Macro +2M Depth Front: 8M
- Battery: 6000mAh (typ) high charge cycle battery 18W fast charging
- Corning Gorilla, Glass 3 for front; SDM6115, Octa-Core, 11nm Processor
- Dimensions: Height: 162.3mm | Width: 77.3mm | Thickness: 9.6mm | Weight: 198g
- Type-C / 3.5mm / Bluetooth 5.0 / IR Control / 2 Nano SIM Slots + 1 Micro SD Slot/ Reverse Charge 2.5W/ Dual Speaker; MIUI 12 + Android Q, (NFC)
- SIM Type: Dual