||129 x 68.7 x 11.2 mm
||Talk time Up to 3.5 h, Stand-by Up to 300 h
||micro SD card (upto 32GB), 4GB ROM, 256MB RAM
||Bluetooth, USB, WLAN, GPRS
| Display Size
||320 x 480 pixels, 4.0 inches,
| Display Colour
||TFT HVGA HD capacitive Touch Screen, Mulittouch
Frequency / Band
|SIM 1: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM 2: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
||Silve, Yellow, Black, White, Blue
||FM radio, MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/WAV/, 3gp player, Games (built-in + downloadable)
||3.2MP, LED flash, Autofocus, Video, 2ndary
| Other Features
||GPS, Dual SIM, Internal Antenna, Built-in Vibration , User Profile, Reminding on talk Time, Standby Picture, E-book reader, Currency converter, Speakerphone
| Ring Tones
||Price in Rs: 6,500
Specification Courtesy of whatmobile.com.pk
GFive has made a smart move in the market with various new sets, one of those is GFive G Haptic Plus 77, what is interesting about this set is, it has good features ( Specification ) in a very decent price, trust me this is unbelievable 6500/- Pakistani Rupees, now here’s how I simplify this set :-
1. 1 Ghz processor , means Skype Supportive ( I am sure )
2. Android OS unknown yet, but even if it is 2.3 Ginger Bread than no issue because of the price.
3. GPS as mentioned , Means You are getting really a good deal here.
4. 4 Inches display not knowing density or anything but with 4 GB Internal space it makes sense.
5. Not to forget GFive is now capturing market with the same way as Qmobile does !
It needs a review, worth it beside it almost A6 specification in the less price Tag than A2 not a bad Idea at all. I will personally review it because this is very budget Smart Phone and I am happy to see that we are getting in such price.
When you think of buying A2 or A5, IF don’t forget to review GFive phones .