Saudi Arabia: Heavy Hail Storm hits cities of Riyadh on Friday.
Video of hail storm across cities of Riyadh are circulating in social media.
The capital city of Riyadh experienced a thunderstorm and dust during Friday afternoon.
The condition intensified during the early evening hour, with moderately heavy rain and thunderstorm. Intense windy activity was also experienced along with some flood and strong clouds.
Rainy weather is expected to weaken by night. However moderate rain will still prevail in the central and eastern parts of the kingdom.
Rain is expected to continue in the Southwest and east part of the Kingdom on Saturday.
READ MORE: Time for India to speak truth – DG ISPR
Saturday Weather In Saudi Arabia
There are increasing e chance of thunderstorms on the south-west and central and eastern Kingdom including Riyadh.
- The northern temperature will reduce slightly reduced, the weather will continue to be mild during day time.
- Day temperatures are expected to rise in south, southwest, east and parts of the central part of the Kingdom. These parts will be hot.
- Rainfall is expected to continue on parts of central Saudi Arabia.
- Rain showers will continue in the southwest of the kingdom and parts of the eastern part of the kingdom.
READ MORE: NAB conducts raid at Shehbaz Sharif’s residence in Lahore
Weather on Saturday Evening
- The weather will remain mild in the north of the Kingdom while it is moderate to warm over the rest of the region.
- Rain showers will continue in the southwest, central and eastern parts of the kingdom, and later in the northwest of the kingdom.
- Winds are mild to moderate velocity-shifting directions.
READ MORE: iPhone XI middle frame and Digital Renders leaks out