UAE: The Moroccan woman who killed and then cooked herlovers meat may not face any criminal charges.
Khaleej Time has reported that the investigation arestill in process. The woman who killed her ex-lover and cooked him may beexempted from any criminal charges if she is found mentally unstable.
READ MORE: Woman Killed, Cooked and Fed Him to Workers and Dogs
Her lawyer has also denied the rumours of feeding the ex-lovers’ meat to the workers in Al Ain.
The court will hear the testimony of 24 witnesses on December 31.
According to latest updated reveled by Khaleej times this is how it happened.
- The Moroccan woman had invited her lover over dinner.
- The fight broke out between them
- She losses her cool and stab him in the chest and abdomen
- She sawed his body in half and put each part in separate suitcases
- She cleaned up the area before her female friend arrives.
- After the friend was gone she shifted to another rented flat.
- She sold all her valuables (gold and jewelry) to buy a knife, large pots, and pans, pressure cookers, meat grinder, cleaver,
saw,and gas stove.
- All the belongings of the victims were burnt down(clothes, mobile, and wallet)
- He was decapitated, placed his organs and limbs indifferent pots to cook.
- When meat fell out of the bones, grounded the meat.
- Took out the bones and baked them in an oven,
- Baked bones were then ground up into a powder.
- The powder was placed in bags and threw in the trash bin outside.
This is what her neighbors reported
- The smell of cooked human flesh came from her
houseforfour nights in a row
- The time they could smell was from 12 to
- While throwing out the cooked lover , two fingers and a tooth fell from the bags
When police was alerted by the victims friends, she had denied of knowing his where abouts.
READ MORE: India and Pakistan agreed to Build Kartarpur Corridor
She later confessed and admitted to committing the crime. She cut and cooked him to make it easier to get rid of him.
Men are also victims of domestic violence and they need protection too. Women are not always victims who need laws to protect them. I hope there are laws and organizations who protect the rights of men as well.
Leave a Reply