Political parties are how you identify yourself during the democratic process. Because you’re participating in shaping the future of the nation, there is much to consider when learning How to Choose a Political Party.
Voting is a privilege, right and duty of each and every component of a democratic system, i.e., us, the people.
Voting is one of the most important rights and responsibilities that Pakistani citizens have.
About 80 million Pakistani citizens are qualified to vote & have chance to choose leaders and representatives who will do things that are important to them.
Nobody can force a citizen to vote. But many citizens do vote, because voting lets them tell the government what they want it to do.
Now come to the main aim of writing this article deciding which political party to vote?
- Determine what you believe in. If you do not know where you stand on issues, it may be difficult for you to choose a political party that truly represents you
- Pick a handful of issues that are the most important to you.
- Crime rate / security :
- Drugs : no solution to stop them .
- Healthcare :
- Immigration problems:
- Rate of Inflation:
- Taxes :
- Unemployment :
- Avoid selecting a party on a single issue. You may have one issue that is most important to you than all others, but do not choose a political party based solely on that issue. The party that supports your stance on that issue may not be actively interested in fighting over that issue. Even though technically they believe as you do that issue may not be a high priority or a realistic target.
- Now that you have an idea of where you stand on the hard-hitting issues , you should have an easier time deciding which party is right for you .
WHY ITS IMPORTANT TO VOTE ?
If you don’t vote you don’t get to complain about the person who got elected, because you didn’t help elect the other person. The only way to change things in the government is to vote for what you believe in.The government can be taken over by people who may represent a minority interest.
people rights and freedoms are preserved by the elected Representative .
VOTE -ISLAMIC GUIDE LINE :
INCPak – Elections Special Coverage Post.